Since 2020, the following partners from higher education have been working together to create an open solution for authoring, teaching and learning of augmented and virtual reality content.
For direct inquiries please use the contact information provided here:
- HS Bonn-Rhein-Sieg
Dr. Jens Maiero | Project Coordination | firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel Bachmann | Rendering, Game Dev | email@example.com
Sebastian Wiederspohn | Dev Assistance
- RWTH Aachen
Sevinc Eroglu, M. Sc. | Authoring Tools, Natural Interactions | firstname.lastname@example.org
David Gilbert, M. Sc. | Visual Computing | email@example.com
Christian Helwig | Dev Assistance
- University of Wuppertal
Chair for Technologies and Management of Digital Transformation
Christian Dominic Fehling, M. Sc. | User Experience, Didactic Design, Transfer | firstname.lastname@example.org
- HS Hamm-Lippstadt
Dr. Sinja Müser | Evaluation, Didactic Design | email@example.com
The project partners are supported by a panel of experts with members from higher education, technology and software development. The advisory board reviews the project results over the entire course with regard to professional, content-related and technological practicability and transferability.
If you are interested in your institution becoming an associated partner, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beginning with the first evaluations and beta phases of the project, associated partners are able to participate in user studies, test and evaluate Figments.nrw in their own settings and give valuable feedback.
- Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW) Stuttgart
- FH Aachen University of Applied Sciences
- FH Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- Bochum University of Applied Sciences
- University of Applied Sciences Düsseldorf
- Stuttgart University of Applied Sciences
- PH Schwäbisch Gmünd University of Education
- TH Köln (University of Applied Sciences)
- TU Dortmund University
- Chemnitz University of Technology
- Westphalian University of Applied Sciences
- University of Duisburg-Essen
- University of Bonn
- Deggendorf Institute of Technology